Information We May Collect When
we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user or enjoy some of the services we offer, or you may not be able to achieve the desired results of the service.
Information you provide
• Relevant personal information that you provide to us when you register for an account or use our services, such as phone numbers, identification, email, etc.
• If you use our services with your bank account or When the account associated party of other payment instruments can be implemented, you provide us with your bank account information or account information of other payment instruments;
• shared information that you provide to other parties through our services, and when you use our services Stored information.
Your information shared by
other parties • Information about your sharing provided by other parties when using our services.
Information We Obtain When
You Use the Services We may collect the following information:
• Log information refers to technical information that may be automatically collected by cookies, web beacons, or other means when you use our services, including:
• Equipment or software Information such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identifier used by your mobile device;
• Searching or using our services Information that is viewed, such as the web search terms you use, the social media page url address you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
• about the mobile apps (APP) you used and Information about other software, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
• Information that you communicate through our services, such as the account number of the communications, and the time, data, and duration of the communication;
• You share through our services Content (metadata) contained in the content, such as shooting or on The date, time, or location of the shared photo or video.
• Location information, which is information about your location that you collect when you turn on device location and use our location-based services, including:
• When you use our services with mobile devices with location capabilities, via GPS or WiFi Your location information collected by other means;
• Real-time information provided by you or other users that includes your location, such as information about your area contained in the account information you provided, and shared information that you or others have uploaded that show your current or former geographic location. Geo-tagging information contained in photos shared by you or others;
• You can stop collecting geo-location information by turning off targeting.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
• to provide services to you;
• for authentication, customer service, security when we provide services , fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
• Help us design new services, improve our existing services;
• Make us more aware of how you access and use our services, Target your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or other responses to you and other users;
• Provide you with more relevant ads To replace popular advertising
• Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services;
• Software certification or management software upgrades;
• Engage you in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses that you agree to, we may collect information or personalize the information collected through a certain service, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For our other services. For example, information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is not generally pushed by you. If we provide the option in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How you access and control your personal information
We will use the appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the above information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
How we share your information
Except as follows, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent:
• We and our affiliates may share your personal information with us. Affiliates, partners, and third-party service providers, contractors, and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, map service providers that provide us with location data
) share (they may not be located) Your jurisdiction is used for the following purposes:
• to provide you with our services;
• to achieve the purposes stated
• Understand, maintain and improve our services.
• As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may make mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
• We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for:
• You authorize or consent to the disclosure of this game;
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
• Comply with court orders or other legal procedures ;
• comply with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
• to laws and regulations to comply with applicable safeguard the public interest, or to protect our customers, we or our group companies, life and property safety of other users or employees or legitimate interests in reasonably necessary Use;
• in accordance with the terms of the game's terms of service and the relevant provisions of the statement, or other circumstances that the game considers necessary.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious means, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee 100% security. You need to understand that the systems and communication networks that you use to access our services may be problematic due to factors beyond our control.
Information you share
Our many services allow you to share your relevant information not only with your online games, but also with all users who use the service, for example, information you upload or post in our services (including your public Personal information, the list you create), your response to information uploaded or posted by others, and location data and log information related to that information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to let you share information with users around the world, so you can share information in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or third parties not under our control, or by other users or These third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please carefully consider the content of the information uploaded, published and exchanged through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have access to your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you are required to remove your information from our services, please do so in the manner provided by these special terms of service.
Users of this game can choose whether to disclose information. Some information is required to register our services, but most other information is provided by the user. This game will be based on user comfort and self-selection.
This game provides users with countless online interactive activities. In order to facilitate users to participate in interactive activities and obtain interactive prizes, the game usually requires applicants to fill out the form in addition to the contact method (address and phone number) and according to their personal interests. . This type of information is used by the game to accumulate data for its users. If the user does not want to provide the requested information and participate in such activities, it is entirely up to the user.
Special Tips for Information Updates and Disclosures
This game encourages users to update and modify their personal information to make it effective. This game user can easily access and modify their personal information at any time. Users can modify or delete their relevant information at their discretion.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information (such as on a message board, by email or in a chat area), such information may be collected and used by others, resulting in the disclosure of your personal information, the game does not bear Responsibility, if you post your personal information in the above channels, you may cause personal information to be leaked. Therefore, we remind you and ask you to carefully consider whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information in the above channels.
Sensitive Personal Information You Share
We hereby declare that we do not collect and store your following information: religious beliefs, genes, fingerprints, blood types, diseases and medical history information.
How we may collect information
We or our third party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons and store such information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services for the following purposes:
• Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us identify you as our registered user, or save information about your preferences or other information that you provide to us;
• Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us provide you with ads that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but these ads will be less relevant to you.
We may use your relevant information to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you.
We may also use your information to send you marketing information through our services, email or other means to provide or promote the following goods and services of us or third parties:
• Our goods or services, our affiliates and partners' goods or services, including instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, internet search services, location and map services, application software And services, data management software and services, online advertising services, internet finance, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communication software or services (collectively, "Internet Services");
• third-party goods or services, including but not Limited to: Internet services, food and food, sports, music, film, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, Household utensils, appliances, home décor and furnishings, pets, cars, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and other financial services, membership points and rewards programs, and other goods or services that we think may be relevant to you.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information for the purposes of the above advertising purposes, you may request that we stop using your personal information for the above purposes through the relevant tips provided in our advertisements or the guidance provided in the specific services.
We may send you emails and
emails and messages to
you. When using our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our tips.
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and that are not in the promotion.
Third Party Services in
Our Services Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. E.g:
• You share some content to our services using the “Share” button, or you can log in to our service using a third-party connection service. These features may collect information about you (including your log information) and may put cookies on your computer to function properly
• We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services so that you can Access to third-party services or websites.
Minor Use Our Services
This game recommends that any minor who participates in an online event should obtain prior consent from the parent or his or her legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as the "guardian"). This game will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
• information collected by third-party services accessed through our services (including any third-party websites);
• other companies that advertise through our services Or information collected by the organization.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us: